Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just Hanging Out With Lulu!

Lulu and I were playing at home one night and she wanted to wear her blanket around her neck like a cape and then she wanted another blanket tied on her so I put it around her waist like a skirt she was pretty proud of her outfit!


The other night I found these pj's that Lulu had gotten last summer but were way to big for and we put them on and they fit perfectly,  they are size 9 months.  She loved her new pj's.  She was looking at herself  in the mirror she thought she looked so cute.  


Lulu found a straw from one of my water bottles and she discovered it made a whistling noise if you blew into it.  So she likes to walk around the house making music and dancing.  She also found my snow boots and thought they were pretty cool to wear around the house, but they were kind of hard to walk in.



We were just hanging out and Lulu wanted her picture taken so she kept saying cheese until her picture was taken .


What a silly Girl!
Lulu turned 22 Months old on Thursday the 14th and I was 22 Weeks pregnant I thought that was pretty neat. 




No comments: