Saturday, March 31, 2012

1 Year and 33 Weeks Old

Lulu found a pair of Cody's old goggles and she was wearing them around the house.

We were over at my Aunt Diana's house last night and Lulu was helping decorate this little tree with Easter Eggs and Bunnies.  She had lots of fun doing it and it kept her busy for a little while.
My mom came back into town for the weekend before heading back to Oregon.  This was the only picture I got of the two of them.
 We went for a walk today between conference.  Lulu and Cody picked out Lulu's outfit today I thought it was so cute.  Lulu's top is a swimsuit cover but it is cute as a shirt to.  

 We found some flowers to smell and Lulu liked smelling them I love her little smelly face in the second picture.  



 Another week older, in the outfit daddy and her picked out. 





1 comment:

Brooke and Mike said...

That is adorable that her and daddy picked out the clothes : )She is such a doll. Thx for being a diligent blogger, Alycia!