Sunday, March 25, 2012

1 year and 32 weeks

 This week we have had my mom and brother John here visiting us.  We have had lots of fun with them.  
Lulu found the laundry basket and thought it was fun to walk around with it on her head it was pretty cute she had it on for a while just doing her thing.


 Lulul loves to wear hats she always has to have one on.  Here she is with two hats on with her mittens and fruit snacks in hand.  I told her to smile and this is the face she gave me.  
We went and fed the ducks and Lulu loved it. 




 Lulu, Cody, and John went on the swings together.
 Lulu went down the slide like 15 times.
 We got a new bike trailer from Costco and Lulu loves it.  She always wants to be sitting in it or going for ride.  
Lulu is crying because we took her out of the bike trailer to take her weekly pictures, she was not so happy. 



1 comment:

*julie* said...

Oh how I love that cute girl!!!
But I think you're somehow corrupting your picture files - mine were looking "special" too a little while back when I was moving them to another folder or location. Bob realized what was happening and I stopped moving them there. The ones I had already moved or opened were stuck with the "special" look though and couldn't be fixed - sad.
Do you that might be happening to your pictures? I know a handy (and handsome) computer guy if you need one!