Saturday, September 17, 2011

1 year and 5 weeks old

When I'm in the kitchen Lulu likes to be right there with me helping me do whatever I'm doing. Here she is cleaning the measuring cup for me!

Later that morning Lulu went to wake up daddy! She does a great job she goes right for the face!
One night Cody was getting Lulu ready for bed and she thought it was pretty funny to have her shirt on her head like this, they practiced walking around the house like this.


I never knew how much Lulu liked her shoes until she keeps finding her sandals around the house and she will bring them to me and have me put them on her feet. It is so cute. Here she is one morning before she has gotten dressed for the day with just her sandals on!

So Lulu and I had our first play date the other day with our friends Val and Liam who is 11 days older than Lulu and Niki and Rylan who is just a new baby he was born at the beginning of August. We hung out at Liam's house and Lulu and Liam had lots of fun playing in his play area with all of his fun toys and then us moms got hungry so we went out for some pizza. It was pretty fun!

This morning I was in the kitchen making breakfast and Lulu was in there with me she wanted to get herself some breakfast so she got some Cheerios. After I cleaned up the cheerios I was busy doing stuff and Lulu was very quite so I looked over to see what she was playing with and she had a container of Cinnamon and it had come open and it was all over the floor and she was wiping it up of the floor and rubbing it on her tummy and legs. She smelled pretty good after that.

Tonight we watched the big game BYU against University of Utah, all of us dressed in our BYU stuff!

Lulu has now been one for over a month, I can't believe it. She is getting so big. This little girl loves to blow kisses to everyone. The other day we were in the living room and Lulu was looking out the window and there was a man outside doing some work, Lulu was just watching him and then all of a sudden she started to blow him kisses it was so cute. Then Cody asked Lulu to blow him a kiss and she wouldn't she just turned back to looking outside and started to blow this man more kisses it was pretty funny.






This girl is getting closer and closer to walking everyday!

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Love the pic with the BYU gear. very cute!