Saturday, September 10, 2011

1 year 4 weeks old

Before I start I want to warn you that some of my pictures color is off and I have no idea way I tried and retried to download them to see if they would download normal and this is he best I got.

On Monday we went to the Lehi Trafalga with our friends Val, Ryan, and Little Liam we had lots of fun but it was super busy. We went on the carousel, Cody first put Lulu on it by herself and she didn't like that so much so he got on with her and she seemed to like it better. We took half a dozen pictures and we couldn't get her to look at the camera. I think we try to get a picture for the whole ride. After our ride we were able to get in a game of mini golf. We had lots of fun!


Here is a family shot, gotta love Lulu with her eyes closed!

On Tuesday Lulu and I met my friend Kami and her daughter at the zoo. We had lots of fun it was perfect we went in the morning when it first opened so there wasn't very many people there at all and it was cool enough outside that all the animals were outside and right there were could touch them if we had a little bit longer arms. Lulu really liked the Monkeys she got upset when we left the Monkeys. She didn't like the gorilla he was scary he even scared me. When we were invited to go to the zoo I didn't think Lulu would even care about the animals but I was wrong she noticed the animals and she liked some, she loved others and she didn't like a few.

Lulu is one lucky girl not only did she get to ride the carousel once in one week but twice in one week and by the picture she liked it just as much as the day before. Did you notice that we are ridding a monkey Lulu's favorite animal at the zoo. She really is one silly girl.

Lulu wearing her dad's hat!


Couple of weeks ago I found these cute sunglasses for Lulu and I just had to get them for her, We put them on her just the other day and I thought for sure she would take them off right when I put them on her but she didn't she left them on and liked she just smiled.









Love Her!
On Friday we went back to the Lehi Trafalga with our friends Rusty, Niki and their new baby Rylan. This time it was during the day while all the kids were in school so we pretty much had the place to our selves it was nice and a big change from when we went on Monday. This time we were able to ride the race cars, do the boats that you can squirt water at each other, we all got pretty wet.






Cody weighs himself in our bathroom on the scale and today I caught Lulu doing what her dad does standing on the scale it was so cute to watch her standing on the scale!


























This little girl is another week older. For her birthday she was given this cute BYU outfit it fits perfectly she wore it today for the BYU game against Texas!

This bow is the one that came with the outfit but it was kind of big and she didn't like that to much so it was a challenge to keep the bow in her hair that is why the picture above she has in one of her smaller bows which she still pulled off her head! The bow is almost as big as her head!


So Cute! Go BYU


2 comments:

Lisa said...

She is just SO DANG CUTE!!! You guys gave such fun adventures!

Angie said...

I love her little sunglasses so much! They are just precious! And the BYU outfit is pretty adorable too. Little Lulu is growing up so fast!