Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Catch Up Time!

So once again I'm behind on my blogging so I have a few things to catch up on.

My sisters and mom put on a shower for me a couple weeks ago and it was a bird theme. It was super cute they put a lot of work into. My sister Angie loves to throw parties so she was in heaven while playing my shower. Here are the cute and yummy cupcakes! We also had a yummy fruit salad, Chicken salad sandwiches, veggie tray, chips, and some yummy strawberry lemonade.

Here is my favorite decoration, Angie did such a cute job on making this sign. I meant to get more pictures but I got to busy visiting with all the people. But it was a great shower, Thanks Serena, Mom and Angie for all the time and hard work you put into it.

This is on the 4Th of July we had a BBQ and then we played some games until it got dark enough for the fireworks to start. Here is my dad and Karlee she loves her dad2 as she calls him.

Here are all the kids sitting by Ma2 watching all the amazing fireworks!

We took the kids swimming at the pool and they were all so excited to wear their new goggles!

Here is Karlee with her goggles too! They didn't to well to keep the water out of her eyes but they sure where cute!

This last weekend we had our Ellison family reunion in Wenatchee, Washington. We had so much fun, we did so many fun things. Everyone got these cute t-shirts to wear. On Thursday we went kayaking and then we went on a hike. On Friday some of us went rafting while the rest of us went to this German town Called Leavenworth to walk around some shops. On Saturday we went boating. We had so much fun we were busy every minute of everyday we were there.

Here is a picture of everyone that made it.




Then to end our fun adventures until I get back on here with our new adventures, It was my Grandmas birthday on Monday so we went over to surprise her with some flowers and to sing happy birthday to her. What a cute grandma! Happy Birthday Grandma!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is the CUTEST grandma.
I'm glad you're having such a fun summer, and I'm SO glad that I've actually gotten to see you while you're up here, it's been too long:)

Angie said...

Cute pictures! I love the baby shower decorations!

ladybugs and lace said...

So fun! I'm sorry I missed your shower. What is Angie doing in the family reunion pic? She looks like she dove into it right before it was taken!