Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can you Believe it!

I bet you never thought I could do something like this, becauseI didn't! For my baby shower my cousin Lisa who is very talented made Lulu a pair of cute Leggings, I was so excited because I wanted to buy Lulu a pair and now I don't have to. Well Lisa was telling my sister Angie how easy they were to make so today we were at Target and saw some cute socks and decided to take the challenge on. And for you that know me would know that I'm not one to do anything crafty or anything related to sewing, it's just not my thing, I'm not good at it and I just don't have the patience for things like that. So I was really worried what the outcome would look like or if I would even finish it once I have started. Well I did it I started and finished them and they actually turned out cute and I can't wait for Lulu to come so that she can wear them and I can say that I made those.
Thanks Lisa and Angie!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay Alycia! I'm so proud of you! They look soooo cute, you did a great job! And they're pretty easy, right? Doesn't it make you want to make like a hundred pairs?
So cute!

Angie said...

VERY cute!!! Nice job! I love the socks you picked out too.