Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random

Here is some random pictures that have been taken over the last little bit!
A couple of weekend's ago Cody's sister Kim and brother in law Tyler were in town and we took them sledding it was a lot of fun but it was super busy! Here we are with little Benton!

Here are Kim, Tyler, and Benton


I went home to Oregon a few weeks ago and I just love these kids so much that I had to put some pictures up of them. Here they are all ready to go to church.

I love this picture of Karlee she wanted to be in every picture that I took and here she is so happy. Jaron was so funny I kept trying to take a picture of him and he just had to have his transformer in every picture it was cute!


I got a new hair cut last weekend, It has been along time since I have had short hair it is so wierd when I'm washing my hair it seems like there is nothing there but it is fun. And I know hair always grows back.



4 comments:

emily said...

I like your hair. I'm always weirded out for a while too after I cut mine...where did my hair go? Yours looks cute though...and it looks like fun times with the Kenner's. Also your nephew Benton is very adorable!!

Elin Brotherson said...

Your hair is very cute!! I love it long and short!! Glad you update your blog!!

Angie said...

Your new haircut is so cute... I love it! And your little nieces and nephews are SO cute too!!

Kim said...

Love the hair!