Sunday, January 17, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Cody and I did Christmas morning two weekends ago since we were in Turkey during Christmas. Cody woke me up early in the morning to a warm Cinnamon roll. We ate and then we went out to the living room to open presents. We didn't get a tree this year since we were going to be gone for Christmas but we kind of made one, It was card boxes that we used at our wedding stacked on top of each other with a wreath on top of that, Cody had put a few of our tree ornament's on it to make it feel more like a tree. Here Cody and I are in our Christmas pajamas and sitting by our tree and the snow man that Cody laid by our tree.
Cody got a Snuggie for Christmas and he loves it!


Cody also got a little putting green so he can have something to do with his golf clubs in the house instead of swinging at nothing! It was a fun morning! Merry Late Christmas!


3 comments:

The Sears' said...

Awesome, the Snuggie! Or as I like to call it... a robe! Looks like a lovely morning. Oh, and Alycia, I really like your hair color. Looking good!

Angie said...

Aww, what a fun Christmas! I love the snuggie! And that's so cute that you made your own tree. I am loving your hair color, by the way!

Kim said...

I love that Cody got a snuggie. Hilarious! I love all of your new posts (well, they are new to me as I've been slacking in the blog world).

Love you guys!