Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seaside, Oregon






On Saturday May 24th, we went to Seaside Oregon, and spent the day walking around looking at the shops they have there, we ate lunch, and looked at the beach. We didn't actually go on the beach but we looked at it. My dad and brother John arrived at the beach and met us at Seaside, John just flew in that day after spending three weeks in Japan with my brother Scotty, his wife Emily, and their son Matthew. They weren't able to make it to the beach this year, they are living in Okinawa, Japan. We sure missed them it just wasn't the same with out them there with us to make the family complete. Cody's favorite store in Seaside was the Candyman store where they had all the taffy a person could possibly want, Cody loaded up on taffy and he was so hungry that he ate all of his taffy in minutes and then he felt sick after that he is so funny. After we finished our taffy and walked most of it off we went back to the Candyman store to have some Tillamook ice cream, we just had to get one and Cody loved it so much he went back for a second cone! We sure enjoyed our visit to Seaside.

3 comments:

emily said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. We wish we could have been there to hang out with everyone...and eat the cheese samples, and the ice cream...and the taffy...oh the taffy!! Hope it was fun!

*julie* said...

I can Sea your back Side! Tillamook?!?! I am SOOOO jealous, I'm salivating as I type. Hey, are you guys coming back to Utah someday? Let's play!

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. You fit in all the Oregon Coast must-dos, and believe me when I say that I in no way consider actually going on the beach an Oregon Coast must-do:) Glad it was so much fun!