Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Honeymoon!









After the wedding Cody surprised me by taking me to Mt. Hood for a couple of days. we went snowboarding, which I loved it was so much fun. I actually stayed up for a long time before falling. It sure was a fun time and I couldn't of asked for a better start to a honeymoon.
After spending some time in the cold, Cody took me to Maui to thaw out. It was amazing I couldn't of asked for a more perfect place to go. We relaxed and played lots on the beach.
We went snuba diving, which was a experience I have never had before. I didn't think I was going to like it but Cody kept telling me that it would be great. So I trusted him which I'm glad that I did because it was amazing, we swam with Sea Turtles and Manta Rays. It was so AMAZING!
Unfortunately our honeymoon had to come to an end we had to come home to real life!

No comments: