Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Campbell Couple














































Cody and I met and fell in love, I never thought I would find the one for me, But I did so anything is possible. I am so happy that I met Cody, I couldn't imagine my life with out him in it. He makes me so happy. He always knows how to cheer me up when I am down.
We were married on December 8th 2008 in Portland Oregon. We were married in the early afternoon in the Portland Temple, later that night we headed over to the World Trade Center to party the night away and that is what we did. With family, friends and each other. I couldn't of asked for a more magical night, everything turned out the way I always dreamed it to be. Cody and I now are in Provo, Utah where Cody is taking some classes at BYU and I am working. I am excited to become part of the blogging world I only hope I can do a good job keeping up on updating it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hello! I'm excited to check your blog! I added you as a link on my blog- I hope that is ok. See you in a few days at Jessica and Ryan's wedding!!

Campbell said...

Hi kim i just saw your comment. Just alittle late. it was fun seeing you guys last weekend!

Annie said...

Hi Alycia! I am excited to keep in touch this way. Your pictures are great.

Love and miss you,
Annie