Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lulu's First Day Of Preschool and A Trip To The Zoo


Lulu had her first day of Preschool on Tuesday!  
I'm doing a preschool with a couple of other mom's from my ward.  Where we take turns teaching the kids at our houses.  I taught first and I loved it and so did Lulu!  We are teaching the ABC's so every week we have a different letter to teach and base our lessons off of.  





Owen my little big guy!  He is getting so big!


Lulu being a silly girl that she is!


This is how Cody and Lulu walked to the park!


I put Lulu in her bed for a nap and then I went to lay down on my bed.  I opened my eyes to this.  She scared me!  It was pretty funny!


Lulu kept asking us if we could go tot he Zoo so we finally took her and it was the perfect day.  We thought it would be fun to ride the Max to the Zoo it was fun on our way there but on the way back it was the end of the work day so it was crowded and the kids were tired and sad. 


Lulu and Daddy on our way to the Zoo


Fun at the zoo!


She loves to play on these animals!


The mommy elephant and her baby!  


Owen saying hi to the elephants!


One last day at our favorite splash park before it closes for the fall!  
I just love the picture on the right of Owen laughing!
He looks so grown up!


No comments: