Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Owen

Owen turned 1 on Saturday! We celebrated his birthday on Thursday night!  It was Pirate themed!
He didn't like wearing his hat or his eye patch! But he sure looked cute in his get up!




Lulu got a pirate hat for her to. 
Thanks to my sister Angie for making the hats they turned out super cute!



Elmo returned this year, he was from Lulu's birthday party last year but this year he came back as a pirate!   We played pin the eye patch on Elmo!


The  birthday boy with Ma2!


 Owen opened presents or I should say Lulu opened presents and some of his cousins.  Owen pretty much just watched because he wasn't to sure what to do.



Owen's cake, its kind of lame but I tried!


Lulu was crying as we were singing and as I was carrying the cake over to Owen because she was afraid he was going to get burned by the candle.  It was so cute and funny!  Lulu helped Owen blow out the candle and then she was much happier once the candle was out.


Checking out the cake making sure it was OK to eat.


And then he dug in!





He loved it he even got it in his hair!



Happy Birthday my big 1 year old we sure do love you so much!



I can't believe that I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!  Time is really going way to fast.  I would like it to slow down please!
I sure do love my little rascals! 





No comments: