Sunday, July 7, 2013

Trudy

I'm not sure how I don't have Owen's weekly pictures but I can't find them so we just have Lulu's this week!
More silly faces!
 
 
 
One shoe is better than no shoes!
 
 
I'm not sure what she is doing in this picture!
 
We went to Sun Valley with Cody's family for a reunion and we celebrated all of the grandkids birthdays while we were there and they got to pick out a toy.  Lulu's friends Max and Morgan have a blue doggy that you can sit on and bounce around.  So when Lulu saw that the toy store had a purple horse just like Max and Morgan's blue doggy she had to get it!  She loves it, she named it Trudy I'm not sure where she heard that name but it works. 
She has Trudy eat at the table with us, she cleans Trudy, she reads Trudy stories, she bounces on Trudy and she carries her around! She would love it if Trudy could sleep with her in her bed but then there wouldn't be any room for her!



No comments: