Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tinkerbell Party!


Oh my goodness I just want to eat him up!  I love him so much and I love that little smile!


Such a big boy sitting up!


This little girl didn't want to stand still long enough for me to take  her picture!  


And then I said I would give her a M&M so she stood still and smiled for me!  She loves to wear her Tinker Bell dress!

Lulu went to her first friends birthday party this week!  The girls were to dress up like a fairy and since Lulu loves Tinkerbell she wore her Tinker Bell dress and was in heaven!  If it was up to Lulu she would wear that dress all day everyday!
When we first got there they had each of the girls get there pictures taken!  Each girl was given there own pair of wings and a wand!
Here is a picture of all the girls dressed up!


They played pin the wings on Tinkerbell it was so cute!


They had cake!



Each girl got there face painted like a fairy! Lulu loved every minute she sat so still!


She looked so cute!


She kept looking at her face for 20 minutes it was so funny! She just loved her face painted!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are marvelous!! I agree with the above - you capture the unique and for me that is real style!! They are all covered in the latest trends, they create them and that's the marvel of fashion, the creation!! Not just seeing what's trendy and following it. The all picture is wonderful, have spotted her in other places, no idea who she is, but I just love her!!Marvelous shots!! Xx

kids pyjamas