Saturday, May 5, 2012

Part Four Of Our Trip To California



After the wedding fun we headed to Sea World I have been there once before when I was really little so it has been along time since i have been there.  Matthew really wanted to go on this ride and Cody went with him.  They had fun and they got really wet.  I love this picture how Matthew is cheering, and Cody's thumb's up!  


Then Lulu spotted Elmo and Zoey and she had to go and see them.  While we were waiting in line she couldnt wait her turn so she cut  in front of all the kids in front of us and tried to go right up to Elmo and Zoey when I went to go get her to have her wait she got so upset she threw self on the floor crying, she had never done that before I guess she really wanted to see Elmo but once it was our turn she was really scared and didn't want them to touch her or to get her picture with them.  It was pretty funny how badly she wanted to see Elmo and then when came her turn she was scared.






After Sea World the next day we went to Disneyland.  Here is a group shot minus Cody who is taking the picture.  My mom and dad, Serena and Randal, Scotty, Emily and their kids.  
We spent three days at Disneyland Monday at Disneyland, Tuesday at California Adventures, and then 
Wednesday at Disneyland.

In the above picture Cody, Matthew, and Anna where trying to get the ball rolling.  It was funny to watch how hard they were trying and then we had me, my dad, my brother in law and sister all trying to get it to go and we couldn't but then this man who was watching came over and like touched it and it started to move it was funny. 
Here Matthew and Lulu are trying to get into this little house but no one was home. 


 Lulu driving Mr. Toads car.  She had lots of fun driving it.

 Lulu's favorite ride at both parks as we would walk by she would reach for it and squeal to go on it.  Once she got on it she wouldn't get off of it, she would give kisses to who ever was helping her hoping that would make them let her stay on the ride it was pretty cute.

 Of course we had to go on Dumbo!

 I had to get a picture of these guys we thought it was pretty funny that my dad and brother were in Dumbo together.

 The three of us on Dumbo I love Lulu's Cheese face.

 Matthew, Lulu , and Anna on Dumbo after the ride.



 Lulu and I ready to go on Buzz Light Year, Cody's favorite ride.

 Lulu on her favorite ride again.

 And again with my dad and sister.

 Lulu and Anna on this tunnel, Lulu loved going through this tunnel over and over again.

 Lulu climbing



 Lulu driving Anna through Toon Town!


 Lulu waiting for the parade to start at Disneyland, I love this parade!

 And the parade has started.


Cody and I went to Disneyland a year ago with some friends and when we went we bought season passes and we were able to go three times with our passes and this time was our last time with our passes.  I'm sad about it but Cody is kind of happy and relieved.  He says we wont be going back for a few years.  We will see about that.  




No comments: