Sunday, April 15, 2012

Part One Of Our Trip To California

I'm back you guys we just got home from a three week trip to California.  We first started our trip Loompc California for Cody's cousin's wedding.  I was horrible and didn't get any pictures of the wedding.  It was nice to see Cody's family and to hang out in Lompoc.  
While we were in the hotel in Lompoc Lulu learned how to open the bathroom door.  She thought that was the coolest thing ever she kept going in there and checking everything out.  


 While we were in Lompoc we went to the wedding, went four wheeling, and horse back riding it was lots of fun. I love to go horse back riding and it was my first time in a very long time.  



While in Lompoc Lulu turned another week older and I forgot to bring tape so I have to hold the paper.  Lulu wouldn't stand still for her full body shot so we laid her down and got one. 




No comments: