Wednesday, February 15, 2012

18 Months Old on Valentines Day

 Happy Valentines Day!  
Lulu wasn't feeling well today so we had a low key valentines but it was still a good one. First Cody took us to Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory to get a Carmel apple, one of my favorite treats.  Then we went out to eat at Texas Rode House another one of my favorites.  We went early hoping to beat the crowds but we still had a 45 min. wait.  But it was worth it. Then we finished the night off at Baskin Robins with a scoop of ice cream.  It was a great Valentines day.
When we were trying to take Lulu's picture she didn't want to look at me so I said Lulu touch your nose thinking she would look at me but instead she touched her nose and still looked away it was pretty cute.  I can't believe that she is already a year in a half old.  The time has gone by so fast and I can't believe how big she is getting.   We sure do love this little crazy girl.





No comments: