Sunday, January 29, 2012

1 year and 24 weeks old

Lulu loves berries and this picture just proves it!  
Black Berry Madness!



 The other day I was cooking in the kitchen and Lulu was helping me, I caught her taking a break and eating a snack with an ice cream scoop and a mixing bowl.  She was one hungry girl!




 All Done!


 Lulu had to hold her baby in this weeks photo shoot.



 And this is what happens when you take a little girls baby away from her
 And then when she gets her baby back she is happy again.

Some new words Lulu has been saying or trying to say this week are "Shoes",( "Banana"- "Nana"), ("Hot" "Ha"), "Asher"

2 comments:

Lex and Levi said...

She is soooo funny!!!

Angie said...

Aww, I love the sweet way she's holding her little baby! She is so adorable! And I love that you do these weekly photo shoots with her. I'm sure she (and you) will love to look back on those when she's older.