Saturday, October 22, 2011

1 Year 10 Weeks Old

This week has been lots of fun last Sunday Cody, Lulu, and I packed up our car and headed off to Oregon. Lulu and I are going to stay with my parents while Cody is in India for a couple of months. Cody was able to spend a couple of days with us before he left to India.

Here Lulu is being so silly I love it.

Before Cody left we wanted to get some pictures of Lulu in her Halloween costume with Cody since he will be gone for Halloween!
Lulu with her pumpkin

Our little Duckie

We had a chance to go and hang out with my friend Steph and her cute little one Ginny while they were in town visiting.

We went over to my grandma's house to visit and Lulu got her very own miniature candy bar and she loved it so much she wouldn't let us help her with it. She ate the whole thing.

After all of the chocolate she needed some water.

Wednesday night Lulu started to walk. That is the one thing Cody wanted Lulu to do before he left to India and she did it. He was one proud Dada! Once she took a few steps she couldn't and wouldn't stop trying over and over she wanted to walk. This is the next morning and she was still going. I took a video of her walking and I tried to put it on her but couldn't so if you want to see her in action check out my facebook page.

Here we are at the airport saying bye to Cody!Cody you sure will be missed. We love you lots!


Look at these to little cuties all dressed up! Lulu and Karlee have been having lots of fun together!

We had a play date with Ginny and Steph, Annabell and Sarah, Lulu and me. It was lots of fun!

Matching shirts for these girls I love all of there faces they are so silly!Here is our cute little one another week older. She is now a pro at walking or at least she thinks she is. She thinks she needs to walk every where we go.



No comments: