Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in Mexico!

I'm back I know I haven't posted anything for awhile and it is because I did something to my hair and I'm not a fan of it. Although it is starting to grow on me, It won't be like this for long. I actually go back in on Tuesday to hopefully fix my hair. I thought it would be fun to go dark but when I was thinking dark I didn't think this dark. When I left the salon my hair was almost black but it has faded a lot.

Over Thanksgiving we went to Mexico with Cody's family. It was a lot of fun, here Cody, Sadie and I on our first day in Mexico.


On Thanksgiving day we went to this nice hotel to eat a thanksgiving feast! It was so yummy and Our table was out in the courtyard and we had the best view of the ocean! This is everyone that we spent the Thanksgiving weekend with. Cody's uncle Van and his family were there and it was so much fun getting to know them!



We went go kart racing and it was a lot of fun! Here is Cody in action he was a speed racer!

I found some gangsters while we were there Cody, Grant, and Josh!


This was a little taco place we went to they had very yummy tacos! Sadie, Sam, Me, and Grant.


My lady friend that I met while in Mexico, isn't she pretty!


Look at these big, buff,scary, masked men I found running around on the streets of Mexico.
Cody, Grant, and Van
While walking around the streets of Mexico we saw this cute little man selling corn on a stick! You pick your corn on the cob out of this big bucket of hot water and then you can get mayonnaise, cheese, and chili powder on it, to me it looked and sounded not so good but I thought it was interesting! And the man was so cute and nervous because he knew very little English.


Cody decided to get on the man's bike and try to sell the corn on a stick, it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing! The man to the right just was working away on preparing the corn for his customers.

Here Grant is enjoying is Corn on a Stick!

One day when we were at the beach I really wanted to take a picture of Cody and me on the beach, but it was so hard to get Cody to take a picture with me he was so funny. So I just started taking a bunch of pictures of him until he charged at me, I love this picture look at his face!
But in the end I got my picture!


Our last night in Mexico we played a fun game of bingo. Cody's sister Danielle brought all the stuff to play even the cool ink dabbers to mark your cards. This is a picture of all us after playing BINGO! Thanks Danielle it was so much fun!


Our last morning together in Mexico eating breakfast out by the pool enjoying the weather and our view! Thanks Dan and Peggy for amazing trip!


10 comments:

Lisa said...

Heck! That looks like the funnest Thanksgiving I've ever seen! I'm glad you got to go and have a fun time and I'm glad you're back safe. Oh, and I like the hair! Make you seem so mysterious:)

*julie* said...

For the record, I really think you should give brown a chance, at least for the winter. I think you look beautiful!

*julie* said...

p.s. I love Cody's attempt to sell corn ;-)

Colburns said...

Wow that looks so fun! Brinton's parents have a condo down in rocky pointe that we usually go to every year but ever since this swine flu thing, we haven't. Brinton wishes that he can meet Cody so they can be out of control together. oh what part of Mexico??

Colburns said...

oh and I keep my hair dark now and it has grown on me. Yours looks really nice!

Kenner Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun during your Thanksgiving trip, I bet you have so much fun in Turkey TOO! I love you and miss you, I love your hair we are twiners now
:0)

emily said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had fun. I like the picture of your "lady friend." ha ha!! I like your hair...brown looks good on you, but I know how it feels too have a bad hair experience. You'll look great no matter what you do to your hair, so don't worry!

W.M. said...

this looks like soo much fun. my kind of thanksgiving. I'll come next time...:) miss you lovely girl.

crooks.blogspot.com said...

It looks like it was amazing! I am so happy you got to get away! And even more excited for you to go to Turkey! Hooray! I will be in Boise Idaho thinking of you! LOL

Angie said...

Wow, how fun to go to Mexico for Thanksgiving! Looks like an awesome trip. I'm jealous that you went to the beach... I would enjoy that about now! Oh, and I really love your hair! It's a beautiful color and makes your eyes even more green!