Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Little Brothers Graduation

My brother John Graduated from College a week ago today. He was in the ROTC all through college so when he graduated from college he goes from the ROTC to being in the Air Force. My Brother Scotty is already in the Air Force and he was going to come home to Commission John from a Cadet to a 2nd Lt but he is in Afghanistan and couldn't come home to do it so they did it through Skype on the computer it was so neat to be able to have them do that. I took a lot of pictures of it. We were able to talk to Scotty for an hour after the Commissioning was done on the web cam it was really cool!

Here is a picture of the two together on the left is my brother Scotty in Afghanistan he is a Captain and then my brother John on the right who now is a 2nd LT

Scotty on Skype, it was so nice to talk to him!

Everyone that was there minus Cody he is taking the picture! It was fun being home even though it was a short trip!

After Johns College graduation with his sisters Serena, John, me, and Angie. Congratulations John we are so proud of you and good luck in the future!





4 comments:

emily said...

Aww...I wish I had been there. I'm glad Scott was still able to participate from Afghanistan. Yea internet! And YEA John!!

kim huish said...

That is cool your brother was able to commission him!

Angie said...

CONGRATS to your brother! That's awesome that you got to see him graduate, and that you were able to talk to Scotty on the webcam. It was probably really nice to see your family too, even if it was a short trip.

The Sears' said...

I can't believe John is out of school! Man, are we getting old. I remember when he started high school. Tell him congrats for us.